Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Random Follow ups

Okay a couple of follow ups from previous blogs in case you are wondering:
  • Kids are back home-- had a great time at mimi's and Joe and I had a wonderful weekend together, this week has been back to life back to reality
  • My tailbone is still sore-- I can't lie flat on hard surfaces--and sometimes if I sit a certain way it sends a pain straight up my back-- wondering if I will be like this forever--any ideas on a non-doctor seeing cure?
  • I was right about Carter's pottying- in this blog I said "I think he must think that is all he needs to do--he must think I accomplished that-- what is next" ----and how do I know I was right you ask??? I know I was right because this morning Carter said he wanted to wear his "lightning MaKeen" underwear and when I said you can't until you learn to use the potty-- his response was "I already did that"
  • Gas was $3.18 a little cheaper today than the other day-- I think it is just this side of town, I have made note of that now
  • This will be my last blog-- I am tired of Blogging-- okay April Fools-- I had to throw that in just because of the Post date- Payten April fooled me all night- and I continued to fall for it-- the baby on the side of the road, the frog on the window, the rabbit-- I looked everytime you would think I would learn after a time or two-- but not tonight I just kept on falling for it

Happy April everyone!!

2 comments:

mindy said...

In all seriousness...my daddy has an old tailbone injury from a wild horse on the merry go round at DisneyWorld. Reminde me and I'll ask how long that took to heal up. Then again, I think he still can predict rain by it.

Georgia said...

She is SO your child! I love it! Carter is just like any man- I took the trash out when we first got married, why are you still asking me to do it 6 years later....just kidding, but true that doing something once in their minds usually means they are experts or have already completed that task!

Thanks for the funnies!