Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mi Vida Loca...

For those of you non spanish buffs-- Mi Vida Loca means ---My Crazy Life-- I took French in school so the only reason I know this bit of knowledge is because of the country song you hear currently playing on my blog---- anyway I have digressed-- I AM BACK-- did you miss me???

I had my last week of training for that "business stuff" (as Mindy calls it) last week, so I was gone all of last week-- now this week I have been spending time with Joe because he is leaving today and will be gone all weekend for a trade show--- so needless to say-- Life has been a little crazy-- thus the disappearance from blogger world-- but I am back (on vacation even--- today and tomorrow--YIPEE) and thought I would give you a couple of highlights from the last several weeks--
  • Finished training-- passed my test, and did a presentation and was proud of myself for not getting myself too worked up about it (although my fam and friends may disagree about the worked up part) --but when it came time for the actual presentation-- I was nervous but not like normal-- so I will take what I can get
  • Ate too much-- gained weight-- now game is on-- have to lose weight to win my "weight loss bet"
  • No more pottying for Carter-- he just sits there-- guess the first time was a fluke-- but he keeps telling everyone he did it -- I think he must think that is all he needs to do--he must think I accomplished that-- what is next :)
  • Payten lost another tooth--that is 6 now, 2 of which she pulled on her own-- which is weird because I can't even pull a tooth of hers without feeling the heeby jeebies-- in fact I haven't pulled any of her teeth for that reason
  • It has been sunny this week-- a great thing to come home too
  • Spent way too much time in airports lately--but did enjoy the people watching and found out I really like Washington-Reagan airport it has a Five Guys-- YUMMY--
  • KNOCK ON WOOD-I stayed away from most of the yucky sickness going around--unfortunately the kids and Joe got some form of it--
  • Learned how to email from my cell phone-- always fun to learn new tech skills--now I can take pics on my phone and email myself-- I knew there just had to be a way---

Okay that is all I have for today-- you would think I would have more after being gone so long but I have to go clean the house now so once that is done maybe I will be inspired again -- I may even find some interesting things while I clean that are blog worthy-- considering how much I have been gone I wouldn't doubt it.........

BTW like the new blog look? Thought I needed something a little lighter for the springtime

2 comments:

mindy said...

Song has gotta go....sooooooon. Love ya though! :)

Anonymous said...

Personally would like to see more color in your background. Have Carter & Payten sing a song & put it on your blog!! Love to all, Linda