Monday, February 18, 2008

Random thinking of you gifts

The best gifts in the world are the Random thinking of you gifts..no special occasion, no reason, just saw it and thought of you...I can't think of a better thing in the world than having someone that knows you so well that they do the right things at the right times just because....like surprising you with a cherry coke and a special notebook before a much dreaded trip for work--

That was one thinking of you gift--

The other I got yesterday-- a sun catcher that I will enjoy for a very long time--Along with it I got a card that was so funny (and so me) that I almost didn't get to the present or the inside of the card for laughing so hard-- but once I got to the personalization on the inside--I wanted to keep reading it--

The little things-- that is what they are-- a thousand dollars in cash would not be as great as the little thinking of you gifts to brighten your day. THANK YOU MINWII--- By the way-- YOU ROCK!!

3 comments:

mindy said...

Seen any squirrels lately???

Anonymous said...

How fun it is to catch up on your family with this! You are inspiring me- maybe I'll start one too! I especially enjoy the name- ashley ddgs- it just makes me smile! When can we have a family trip with you???? Disney??? Carter is free until July 4.....

We miss you guys!

Georgia, Mason and Ellie

Ashley B said...

Please blog-- I would love to read it-- I have added Mason's blog to my list of have to reads!!