Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!!

Today was a perfect spring day for Easter, so nice outside. The kids had a great day they really enjoyed the Easter bunny gifts and finding the eggs that the Easter bunny hid. But they wanted nothing to do with sitting on his lap at the mall last night-- they just waved and ran-- both of them.

The best story of the day came from church-- really after church--see every time we leave church I ask the kids what they learned-- Carter normally says we learned "bout Jyesus"--

Today I asked Payten and she told the story of Easter and told it perfectly--word for word. I said that is so great that you learned that Payten.

I then asked Carter what he learned-- he was very non-chalant and said "um Jyesus again"-- it was almost like --duh mommy

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

2 comments:

mindy said...

Cute! I lost my camera and missed out on Easter pics. I finally found it last night- in the paper bag that all the Kite Festival leftovers were in!!!

Ashley B said...

well mystery solved-- I remember last week you were looking for it to take pics of the easter hunt-- we have to do better-- we have two big trips coming up this year-- and must have Pics!!!