Sunday, March 29, 2009

10 Things I learned while playing Partini


10. Joe and Brad are good at gossiping like two sorority girls
9. Mindy loses neck mucles when she hums--her head gets lower and lower and I end up looking at the part in her head while trying to guess what she is humming

8. Brad makes a pretty good bull rider-- spastic but good

7. When given an option the boys always choose the bouncing game-- (brawn over brains-- I'm just saying)

6. Mindy is NOT NOT good at the "what not game" (had to use the double negative since we couldn't in the game-- stressful)

5. Switching games is a little hard on Joe's memory

4. My trailer park days have really made an impression on the Horners

3. Kermit the Frog is hard to make with Clay--come to think of it a lot of things are hard to make with clay especially when Joe is shaking the timer

2. Joe found out that if you put BFF in a sentence you fool Mindy everytime-

1. Put the four of us on a new game and there is always tons of laughing and fun to be had........


(oh and I would have put that girls rule-- since we won 2 out of 3-- but I already knew that :))

5 comments:

mindy said...

I read the subject line and went, "aw geez..." You just never know what's going to be repeated! ;)

Stacie said...

too funny!!!!

ps i always love your 10 things i learned lists

i tried to make one...10 things I learned while riding to ikea with the horners, but it didnt turn out so well

Ashley B said...

Aww stacie-- that would be great you have to complete your list

And Mindy-- even though I lived in a tp every other weekend as a kid-- I still know how to put on a filter-- he he he

mindy said...

You lived in a teepee?? I thought we only had those in Oklahoma!

Ashley B said...

Huh?? Goofball-- the teepee probably would have been more sturdy actually