Friday, February 13, 2009

Shmecret Shmanguage



Tonight Payten and Aaron talked in a secret language all night-- all of their words started with the "shm" sound. I think it is from one of those shows they watch-- anyway it was a cute little language that (they thought) only they understood.
They had lots of fun in the Shmarage, and in the Shroom, and on the shmean Shmag, and it was real funny when Aaron fell up the steps and said "Shmime Shmokay".
I listened closely to those two though-- they really schmike shmeach schmother, and she kinda shmossed shmim shmaround, and he just shmollowed shmorders. hey this gets a little shmaddictive.

3 comments:

WV Girl said...

shmvery shminteresting.

Rebecca said...

shmvery shmute (cute):-) hehehe

mindy said...

my. my. my.

(love the new background)