Saturday, February 7, 2009

That's Two Brownie Points for Andy Bear--

Little Andy Bear has already learned how to get in good with the parents. See he wants to marry my little Payten and being the mannerly little gentleman that he is--he asked me the other day if he could marry her... The conversation went something like this...

Andy: Mrs. Ash-a-lee, can I marry Payten

Me: Of course Andy I would love that! Oh but I have to ask Mr. Joe first just to make sure

Andy: But I would be a good son

Me: Oh I know you would Andy


What a cutie, and by the way Andy-- Mr. Joe said it would be okay with him too-- but in many many years from now so you just have to be very patient--- oh and one more thing-- we have to convince Payten too-- but don't worry I am sure she will come around --when she starts to like boys you will be first on her list- I just know it :)

By the way Happy Almost 5th Birthday Andy Bear! Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

1 comment:

mindy said...

I'm not so sure he is the Horner boy that will be first on her list...but it'll be very interesting to see how it all turns out. :)