Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Secret Recipe

Both Mindy and Rebecca asked for the Sausage Ball Recipe-- I have tried several versions-- but this one is the best to me-- (I think it is my mom's that is probably why :) )

1 lb Sausage (I like the mild, I have tried hot and I think it messes up the flavor)
4 C Mild Shredded Cheddar Cheese
3 C Bisquick

Preheat Oven 400

In medium bowl combine sausage, cheese, and dry baking mix. Mix together and shape mixture into Walnut-sized balls. Place on foil lined cookie sheet.

Bake 12-15 mins

NOTE: For sharing this recipe I choose payment in the form of Sausage balls. (if they are good when you make them-- if they are bad I don't want them-- it may taint my sausage ball image forever and that would be bad)

3 comments:

WV Girl said...

I have another recipe for you to try. Mix your browned sausage in softened Philly Cream Cheese and put into cresent rolls and bake. They are to die for. It's a great Christmas morning breakfast. And...believe it or not I can even make them all by my little ol self. And by the way, I am very disappointed that the icing pretzels didn't score a blog entry!

Ashley B said...

AWWWW man they were AWESOME, but I didn't want to steal your thunder--especially for the one recipe that you can make-- oh nevermind now I see there are two -- HE HE HE

Rebecca said...

WOW...they all sound good...mmmmm!!!!