Friday, December 12, 2008

My Star Student



My little Pay Pay was chosen as "Star Student" for her class this week. Today she brought home a book with nice notes from all of her friends. She read them all to me tonight with a big smile on her face-- she was so proud, here are a few of snippits from her friends' writings ..

"Dear Payten, I love you. You are my best friend. Do you play in the snow? your friend, Tyler Johnson"

"Dear Payten, I like that bow you have because you make it disaper and it is relly coll it is like you ar magik. your frend Elias Francis"

"Dear Payten, congratulations for being the 10th star student thanks for playing with me outside and helping me get out of the mud i realy needed that. your friend travis"

"Dear Payten, Congratulations on being the 10th start student. Your the best friend ever! You are very helpful. Your the best roll model, I am sorry I upset you sometimes. You rock: Your a great writer and reader. You always rock! Your friend Emma Gooch"

"Dear Payten Congratulations on being the 10th star student and I realy do like to read but you are very very very very very very very very very very very nice to every body in th class room. I'm glad Miss cosgrove picked u because u are realy nice again your friend, Cody Howell"

"Dear Payten, Congratulations of being the tenth star student Cody Howell said his dad is coo-coo a nut case, Your freind, ERIC SMITH"

"Dear Payten, You are vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary vary nice I love math to. I like reading to. your friend Braxton Patyk"

"Dear Payten, Congratulations on being the 10th star student I want to be a artist wene I grow up. I also like miss. cosgrove you alwast play with me. I want you to be in my class. You are the 1# friend I aver had keep it up best friend. Oh and mary christmas I hope you have fun. your friend Hemi Cantor."

"Dear Payten, Congratulations and thank you for the cup cakes. They were yummy. Have the best Christmas ever! I hope you get lotes of gifts. Your friend, Jordyn Harb PS. your BFF!"

And of course Payten's favorite note was from her sweet teacher Miss Cosgrove-- here is a bit from her writing...

".....I am so glad I have you this year! You are such a hard worker and I appreciate that you are always doing what is expected of you! You are such a great role model to our class. I love seeing you enter the room each morning with a smile on your face, ready to start your day! You are a pleasure to teach! Keep working hard....." Miss Cosgrove

Such a cute idea.....
Oh and pay pay one more little note

"Great Job my sweet girl--I am very proud of you-- you are always a star student in my heart :). Love mommy"

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ashley - I don't think you should advertise that Cody Howell's dad is a coo-coo a nut case ... Payten may not have a friend in him anymore! lol Too cute! That is a really good idea for the class! (except for the crazy daddy part!)

Ashley B said...

Yeah I that was one of my favorites because it was so random :) Hopefully no one that knows the Howell family reads my blog :)--

Ashley B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WV Girl said...

I am so proud of YOU! WOW-WEE WOW-WEE WOW WOW WOW! PS. YOU ARE MY BFF! From:Kylie

mindy said...

She is a star everyday to me!!! Love you Pay. :)