Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Recently Discovered Collection

My mother in law said the other day-- I got you another Santa to add to your collection-- and it hit me-- you know she has gotten me a Santa for the last 3-4 years-- I guess I do have a collection-- kinda fun huh? I like to collect things like my Willow Trees, and my light houses, but it is even more fun when someone starts a fun collection for me.....

okay I know I have you all excited now -- so for all of you anxiously awaiting -- check out my cool Santa collection....


Here is the first Santa that Joyce ever got me-- (By the way, doesn't his chair look comfy, thankfully it made it through both of my kid's young curious ages when they felt they fit in the chair just like Santa)



Santa # 2--if I'm not mistaken-- Allie (my sister in law) picked this one out for me



Santa #3 (This is the one that I got last year, and Mindy continued to remind me throughout the year that it was not Christmas everytime she saw it in my Dining room-- see what had happened was--I got it last Christmas-- and I wanted it to stay out so I could look at it a little longer --and it kinda ended up staying out all year-- where does time go? Hey and guess what Mindy-- I probably shouldn't tell you the 2 above stay in my bedroom year round :)-- and have since I got them--what can I say-- I like them :))



The last 2 Joyce just gave me the other day-- I really like these too--and at least I got them before Christmas and can enjoy them before having to put them up -- I mean if I have to put them up..........

2 comments:

mindy said...

That last Santa is clearly drunk Santa. :) You should move him to the dining room by the wine. Then he could stay up all year and it'd be a little funny. Just a thought...

Ashley B said...

That's funny, I thought the same thing-- I was going to make a comment about how he had been eating to much Rum Cake