Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mystery Solved

For all of you wondering where Carter got his dance moves below - -we have solved the mystery--

Carter kept showing off his slick moves at moms-- and finally we asked where he learned to dance like that --and he said "it's like dat move it move it" "oh MADAGASCAR 2" we said- and he said "les".... "I see dat movie wid Mimi"... so see--- for all of you that thought I was the bad influence-- you were wrong it was my mom :) with the help of Dreamworks

You can see for yourself-- I see a couple of similar moves on here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a91pJDut50E&feature=related

5 comments:

mindy said...

Oh no, you are still a bad influence...

Ashley B said...

I learned it by watching you--

WV Girl said...

You are probably the one who taught your mom.

Georgia said...

That is hilarious! We just went to see that! I still think the personality came from you...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
FROM ALL OF US TO YOU
Aunt Linda