Sunday, December 21, 2008

Since "in person" is not an option

Aunt Linda and Uncle Paul,

Since you couldn't see the kids open their presents in person, I thought I would share it with you virtually-- Hey by the way-- this was an after thought-- they got so excited about their first gift from you-- so I thought-- I need to get this on video-- so here they are opening the rest..

And thank you so much for my Santa ornaments-- and Joe's candy-- we both loved our gifts--(sorry we didn't get our excitement on video-- it was still early for us :)) --but know that we loved it all

It is always so sweet of you to think of us and it is so fun getting a big care package from you .

Oh by the way-- we also enjoyed the bubble wrap .....

If I didn't have to hold the camera you would have seen me dancing around on it too :)

Take care and Merry Christmas too all of you -- we hope to see you soon.

Thank you again for thinking of us. We love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the videos, especially the bubblewrap jumping. Should have thought of that myself. :-)

Georgia said...

Cute! Love the bubble wrap!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, Thanks for sending this little mini-movie. I loved it! Tell Payten that the book she got was written by the vice-president's wife. She has written quite a few American history books directed at children. If Payten likes them, who knows what might be coming later. Did she like the pink fuzzy purse? Or was it too young for her? Pink & girlie, I automatically think of her. I like popping bubble wrap, but never thought of stepping on it!! Happiest of holidays to you all. Aunt Linda

WV Girl said...

It's so nice to see you've raised such polite kids.

Ashley B said...

Aunt Linda-- She loved the pink furry purse!! She was so excited-- that is what made me think to get the camera-- and she loved the book we have already read it--