Friday, January 2, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Ashley (now you're as old as meeee). Happy Birthday to you!

I hope you like the cake. I stayed up most the night working on it. When I had questions, I called up this guy for advice....

I would have just had Duff make the cake for you but ever since his Food Network show came out his rates have gotten a little out of hand. His phone consultation was pricey enough, be sure to be on the lookout for that bill. I didn't have my info handy so I just rattled off your name and address...hope that's ok?

Anyway, happy birthday hippy chick. 33 is a good age. That's what I hear anyway...I'm still claiming 29.

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

Mindy, T
hank you so much for this post and for the fabulous cake. You are so talented! I don't mind a bit paying for that phone consultation. Really. It is the least I can do for such a lovely gesture. Oh, and by the way- that cake was the best I have ever tasted. Have you ever considered opening a bakery? If not, you should. Such talent...I'm so fortunate to have you in my life.

Georgia said...

Mindy- will you be my BFF too? That cakes looks amazing and what a great friend you are!

Happy Birthday Ashley - I can't believe you are getting so old! :)

Miss you!

mindy said...

Had you not written that first beautiful comment for me I might have been offended by the dork remark.