Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'll show him....

Joe keeps saying that I am embarrased to tell anyone about one of the sweetest anniversary gifts he has ever given me. He is scared that I think it is cheesy-- So I decided I would show him by telling "Everybody" at least everyone that reads this blog....

For our anniversary Joe had a star named in our honor-- so if you ever get a telescope point it towards the night sky to find star #189 602, named Ashley and Joseph Brown. For you more techy folks it can be located in the constellation Capricornus at the following address-- 27Hrs 43min. 11.323 sec and declination of 27.05.52.7.

I thought it was so sweet, and not anything I would ever expect him to think of. He said he thought of it while he was in China.-- Smart me said-- when you were looking at the stars were you wondering if I was looking at the same stars?-- then I remembered we were 12 hours apart and it was never dark at the same time-- oh well it was a good thought...

Anway I have digressed-- Thank you Joe for being such a sweet thoughtful husband-- I love you to "our" star and back.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

how sweet!!!

WV Girl said...

Good thing Joe is an "Outta this World" kind of guy 'cause sometimes you can be so "spacey!"

Julie Holt said...

remember how I took astronomy at ASU and almost failed? well I truly learned nothing...because I would have no idea how to find that star....sweet joe