Friday, November 21, 2008

The "Carter-nary"

Carter has created his own set of words lately here are a couple of examples--move over Websters-- these are pretty darn cute....

Lugilla -Noun
1. Large Hairy Monkey
Used in a Sentence (Carter sentence that is) -- "I have a lugilla on my shirt"

Whisper- Noun
1. The instrument that referees blow in to stop a play
Used in a Sentence (Carter sentence that is) -- "Where is the whisper that Mamamurk gave me?"


Lizard of Oz-
1. The movie featuring Dorothy, Toto, and the Wicked witch of the West
Used in a Sentence (Carter sentence that is) -- "We watched the Lizard of Oz at Mimi's house"


Ropeller- Noun
1. The thing on the front of some planes

Used in a Sentence (Carter sentence that is) -- "Hey, that plane not got a ropeller or wheels on it"

3 comments:

mindy said...

yeah, I do like this song too...That little Taylor Swift is good.

I like what Carter calls visors. Is it broken hats? I can't remember...but I remember I like it!

Ashley B said...

Oh yeah I forgot about that one-- that was funny

WV Girl said...

I also like how he says Spencer's name. He also used to say Ky-ie.