Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Fun of October

When I was growing up I remember always looking forward to the month of October. I love the weather cooling down, the leaves changing colors, home football games, wearing comfy sweatshirts, fall festivals. It is one of my favorite times of year-- I love it about as much as I love summer time.
Now that I am older I still love those same things about fall, but I have also recently added another thing to my list of things I love about October-- people kinda expect you to look funny-- you can get away with wearing just about anything. Last weekend the kids got away with wearing blue hair-- on a random day just for the fun of it. Some lady at Walmart said "oh looks like someone's been to a festival", I just played if off and said-- "yeah...." here are some pics from the rock star style..

2 comments:

mindy said...

Hey, try it again in December with red and green hair. I'll be the stylist...

Anonymous said...

love it
love payten