Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Can't Stop Laughin'

Do you ever get something in your head that you can't stop laughing about? The picture above is the image I can't get out of my head or stop laughing about.

Two things you might not know about my husband unless you know him well is that he is
1. Funny --like belly laugh funny---
2. Cheap-- like take your unused toilet paper home (the left over from the roll at the beach) cheap--
This is a picture that represents both.
See we have gone to the beach twice this summer-- and both times we have talked about getting him a sand chair and both times he has talked us out of getting him a sand chair. So this time he found the sand chair above at the house we were staying, and decided to bring it with us to the beach on Sunday. (Cheap)
I was steady taking a picture of the 40th street sign when I heard Brad laughing out loud. When I turned around I saw Joe sitting in this "cockeyed" broken chair-- just as still as could be-- so I snapped the picture above. When we stopped laughing enough we went down to Joe -- who's comment was-- I carried the chair this far-- dog on it I am going to sit in it-- (Funny)
I am not sure if my retelling of the story does the story justice, but maybe if I get it off my chest I will stop randomly laughing about it.

4 comments:

mindy said...

So true. And it should also be mentioned that that his precious unused toilet paper is the one ply *almost* splinter free kind. :) We love you Joeman!

Georgia said...

I laughed before I even read your blog. That is so funny! Love it!

Joe said...

I’ll remember that when Ashley calls from the bathroom, “hey Joe can ya bring me a roll of TP” and that partial roll is the only one left. As for Mindy, from now on when you visit, it’s BYOTP. Ummm, maybe I can charge guests $.05 a sheet, just a thought.

mindy said...

If you're gonna charge, you really should consider an upgrade man. I hear Charmin Ultra soft is quite nice.