Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Count Down is on...

We are finally in June and that means only 29 days left until our annual week long beach trip-- this year we will be visiting Sunset Beach with the Horners.

To help get in the mood of summer-- I have added and will continue to showcase some real -- NC/SC--home grown Beach music-- the real stuff-- the Shagging music-- the one dance that I have always wanted to learn--maybe one day;---my husband and I --- as uncoordinated as we both are ---will take those lessons we have talked about--in the meantime-- I will just enjoy the music-- and think of the salt in the air and sand between my toes--as I count down the remaining 29 days--

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Fun times! Ellie and I will be going the end of July/beginning of August...I'm already super excited! I hope we get to see you guys soon!

mindy said...

27 days....good thing I am here to help you with the math. in Kindergarten we do a lot of backwards counting.