Monday, June 2, 2008

I need a vacation......

Remember my blog yesterday--well I just got confirmation today that I needed it--

Today, I drove all the way to work and realized I forgot my laptop-- well guess what I need that to work-- so I tried to log on to some hard drives that were still around the building-- and nothing -- they were dead-- so back to my car I went and took the long drive back home-- and just ended up working from home-- which is just fine and most of you would think that is great-- why are you complaining-- well because I would rather not waste the gas to drive 44 miles and start work at 10:15-- rrrrraaagghhh

Also my blog yesterday said there are 29 days left for my vacation-- guess what --- we are leaving on the 28th so really I only had 27 days left yesterday--that is a biggie-- I can't believe I can't remember the date we are leaving for the beach-- that is crazy crazy--

and finally-- Payten asked me tonight-- why do I sometimes have ghost poop--when I wipe--she wanted to know why her toilet paper was clear when she wiped-- there are a lot of questions I am scared of and would have a tough time answering as a parent-- but man normally I would have come back with a good one for this one--but I was out of luck tonight-- the only comment I had tonight was-- I am not sure baby--(sorry Carlene-- I always think of you reading my blog when I write these amazing parenting stories )

Think I can just wiggle my nose like the Bewitched lady and move forward 27 days real fast?

3 comments:

Georgia said...

I can't believe you couldn't answer about ghost poop- that is hilarious! I'm LOVIN the beach music! It makes me want to be in the Carolina's so badly! By the way, check your email! Sorry about your drive to work- I call that Mommy brain! Miss you!

mindy said...

amazing parent stories? you mean GROSS parent stories?! :)

mindy said...

PS- All my life I have considered "Beach Boys" to *be* beach music. Shows what I know!