Thursday, December 27, 2007

A 2 year old's conversation (Part 2 & 3)....

Man the last several days have been a whirlwind-- Christmas was nice but fast, only 2 days off for me and then I am back to work with no one else--

Everyone else is off. I tend to use a lot of time at the beginning of the year with sick kids, but I am hoping for a better 2008, good news is I will get another week of vacation next year-- that is what they give you at 10 years of service, and maybe a handy dandy CIGNA watch or something. Anyway with all of the hustle bustle of Christmas, I haven't sat down to blog lately, and my one blog fan is on me to get "a-writing"-

So as I was putting Carter to bed tonight; I recalled a cute little conversation we had the other night, and we had another tonight so thought I would put them in writing:

Conversation #1

Mommy: What do your friends call you at school? (Note: I was looking for Carta Bown-- because I like when he says that and that is what his friends call him)
Carter: Ticken
Mommy: Your Friends you Chicken?
Carter: Uh Huh
Mommy: They don't call you Carter Brown
Carter: Nope Ticken

Conversation #2

The scene: Carter laying with his Panther's football that sings when you hit it 3 times --it says"Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina for the Panther's football game" He would hit it over and over to get to the singing and would start wiggling as if he were dancing. Each time he would do it I would Giggle

Carter: That funny Mommy?
Mommy: Yes that is funny
Carter: That real funny Mommy?
Mommy: Yep that is real funny

2 comments:

mindy said...

Every time he says Carta Brown it reminds me of Charlie Brown. :)

Anonymous said...

Consider me your 2nd blog fan!;-) I enjoy keeping up w/ the kiddos. - Jo