Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Famous last words...... "Watch this form"

Yep those were the famous last words, little warning that Nintendo didn't put on their Wii product----When you are Bowling on the Wii, on slippery hard wood floors, don't wear socks, and try to show off by doing your nice bowling form-- Darn Nintendo-- let's just say when it was all over I didn't land on my feet, and my elbow is sore today--

Oh and sorry we didn't get pictures of me lying down flat on the floor---everyone was too busy laughing to get the camera-- I am sure this will not come up over dinner 10 years from now-

By the way all-- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! I hope it is not true what you did last night will be what you do the rest of the year, showing off and falling down doesn't sound fun for the rest of the year :)

1 comment:

mindy said...

Elbow? If you got away with only a sore elbow you should feel quite blessed! That was priceless. But you had such a great attitude about it...which is why we can still be laughing months from now.