Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Moving on up....



Payten is moving on up to the next level in Swimming. We just found out tonight and I am so proud of the little squirt. In June we went to the beach and she wouldn't get in the pool without some sort of float or floaties, and she would not stand in the shallow end by herself. Then right before she started her swim school, I took her to watch her friend Grace swim, just to get her use to what she may have to do. I said see how she puts her head under the water, she said "I don't care I am not putting my head under water" now she is a little fish, and has only been there a couple of months. Her teacher said she couldn't believe how fast she has progressed. Yeah Pay Pay and Little Otter Swim School-- (BTW obviously mom hasn't done a good job at getting pics of the swim school-- so just added one of her silly little self)







2 comments:

Kristy said...

This is awesome! My college roommate Monica has a blog and I have started one, but I'm not this far along! Ash, this is too cute! I love checking out Monica's and I'm excited to have another blog to visit. I'll let you know when I get mine worth viewing! Love you bunches and miss you MORE! Can't wait to see you. Christmas, right? Tell Pay Pay and Carterboo HI!!!

Anonymous said...

She'll be a little mermaid before you know it. :)

-M