Sunday, November 4, 2007

Saved for future use...

Is it Kosher to blog 2 times in one day? Not sure will have to read the blog handbook .. I would have saved this for tomorrow, but since my friend blogged that she gets upset that I don't blog enough I thought I would over do it and blog twice in one day--

Anyway caught this cute moment today with Carter and Payten. She was pushing him around in her Baby Doll stroller, she put a pacifier on a holder and clipped it on him and he was sucking on it (he hasn't taken a pacifier since he was 5 months hold). It was one of those cute moments that I had to catch.


So I will hold on to this picture, maybe show it to Carter's first love, or even before that, when they are in their "not getting along stage" that is sure to come ---I will pull this out and say-- remember when you liked each other... and you would just do what sissy said-- can we get that back???? I am sure it will go over well and they will love me reminding them of this loving moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!
-M

Anonymous said...

By the way...your blog is looking really snazzy lately. Love what you've done with the place. ;)
-M

Ashley B said...

Yes thanks to my "interior blogerator"