Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Little Shout out....

Today was one of those days. The things that made it one of those days are not important. What is important is how great my buddy is, that stepped up to the plate many times today with no hesitation. When someone is there for you like she was, a million thank yous are just not enough-- believe me I have said it a million times today and still don't think I have said it enough.

So I would like to give a little shout out to my buddy Mindy Horner (it is not necessary to blog her whole name I know-- but I tend to call her by her whole name--so it only sounds right for me) Your friendship skills continue to impress me in every new experience and adventure.
So thank you again (#1 Million and 1)

By the way, I saw a card today that made me think of you it said "Some People are lame, Some people are awesome" when you open it, it says "you're awesome". I was going to get it for you but decided I would just show it to you the next time we are in Walmart and tell you this is the card I wanted to get for you (;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw thanks- and on a day i felt like crapo too. isn't that worth bonus points?
-M

mindy said...

No new blog yet? Come on, you've been back in town a good 14 hours by now. ;) I know you will be "busy" tonight...but you better post tomorrow! Happy celebrating!