Friday, April 1, 2011

Playing Catch up

Since I missed several blog worthy moments I thought it would be nice to keep them and throw them in the blog every now and then.  That way I can have them as a memory for later on and it will help should I have a blogger idea lull.  So here is a recap of a favorite-- I will call it January snow (cause that is what I labeled my picture album):

These two always have to taste the snow:



We went sledding-- who knew there were fun sledding spots in Lake Park?


Well the Landrums did and apparently many others --look who we found there-- Noah Boah (and there were others I just couldn't randomly take their pictures):


And look at this mess-- This is what happens when you don't move after you are done sledding-- you get moved:


But it was lots of fun-- look at that smile! 

No comments: