Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Terrific Kid

Payten was chosen as Terrific Kid, the area of "Terrific-ness" was Compassion/Kindness.  

The reason for her nomination you might ask?  Well here it is in the words of her 4th grade teacher:

"Payten is always the student that is willing to help any of her peers.  If they are hurt she will ask them if they are okay.  If they need help with academics, she is always willing to give them a hand.  One of Payten's best characteristics is her willingness to stand up for others and say something is not right or come and tell an adult.  She is always smiling and that will light up any room.  She is truly a one of a kind student with such a tender heart.  Way to go!"


(and yes-- I did put the bumper sticker on my car-- even though I said I never would --and I am sporting it proudly!)

No comments: