Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hee Hee Hee Haw Bawl


You know how at the end all of the Hee Haw shows everyone always ends up in the corn fields, just that part you always came to expect on Hee Haw. I recently told Joe I felt like that was us. Each day goes by, hustle bustle, school, work, activities, and at the end of the day there he and I sit on the red couch in the bonus room. Legs kicked up watching t.v. Something we have come to expect. (however we are not normally telling corny jokes).

I sure have missed my Hee Haw, Cornfield, Bonus Room, Red Couch buddy this week. But in 24 hours we will be back on our couch, I can't wait-- and tomorrow comes with an extra added pre-planned bonus of date night movie and Cookout Milkshake!!

Hurry home safely Joe-- and may you always be the star of my Hee Haw Show :)

(ok for those of you that didn't have the privilege of watching Hee Haw growing up-- ignore this post it will make no sense)

No comments: