Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things I'll miss

I missed blogging birthdays this summer, so here is a little make up, not to awfully late.

Payten turned 9 in June so I thought I would capture the 9 things I will miss about this age:

9. You don't like boys (except you giggle and blush every time I say the name Justin Bieber, and you can't pass a magazine with his face on it without stopping)

8. You like for mommy to paint your nails (one day you will notice how really unsteady my hands are)

7. You are still so little compared to all other 3rd-4th graders which makes you so huggable (you also passed for 8 when Mimi took you to dinner so she still got a discount ha ha)

6. You don't mind being tickled (even with friends around)

5. You still tolerate your little brother (most of the time :))

4. You play with babies-- (I enjoy watching what a cute little mother you are to them all)

3. You still like Barbies (which by the way are pretty cheap entertainment)

2. You are starting to primp but you don't spend too much time doing it yet

1. You still give lots and lots of hugs and kisses (and are not embarrassed even in front of your friends)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Payten is growing up before our eyes. This is such a lovely picture of her. Only thing is she is beginning to look like a young lady instead of little Payten. Hmmm, you better watch the boy thing, Joey. It gets started too early.