Friday, August 20, 2010

Things I'll Miss--Part Two

Carter turned 5 in July

In sticking with the theme, here are the 5 things I will miss most about this age

5. You can be entertained for hours with a matchbox car and a "wamp" and you make your own car sounds and say things like "gentlemen stawt youw engines"

4. You eat veggies to get big muscles --in fact it happens immediately after you eat them-- you show me every time

3. You still think those Fireworks on July 4th are just for you, and you thank me for your fireworks everytime


2. Your ending line on the telephone when talking to the ones you love-- "I love you, I miss you, I can't wait to see you" (you even said it to sissy when she was at a sleep over, and you had just seen her an hour before)

1. You still want to marry mommy, and tell me often "I am never gonna leave you, I am gonna stay with you foreva"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!? You mean the fireworks on the 4th of July are not for me???? When Emily was little she said that they didn't have to celebrate my birthday because the whole country did! Loved the 5 things you will miss. Cute.
Love, Aunt Linda (I forgot to put Aunt Linda on my comment on Payten's entry.)