Saturday, May 30, 2009

Love Love Love Him

Watched the kids while I went on an all day shopping trip for Mother's day--and still bought me a computer bag, computer game, fried chicken and took the kids and I out for a picnic in the park and took me out to a special restaurant for dinner

Let me go to the beach for Memorial Weekend (while he watched the kids)

Saved money (from his little monthly lunch $) and bought his little boy a special RC car--

Built his daughter a bunny cage and surprised her with a cute little (nameless) bunny

Wrote the most beautiful poem for his wife

And all of this in the matter of 2 weeks-- I mean really could I ask for more???

Look at him building-- isn't he great :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, he is a keeper!! Joe has always been a sweetie. He is so lucky to have you, too, Ashley. I could not be happier that you both found each other. By the way, what was he building in the garage?
Aunt Linda

Ashley B said...

Aunt Linda-- he was building the Rabbits cage :)