Friday, October 10, 2008

My 9 Names




I received this in email today and it reminded me of a night that I could not stop laughing as Mindy and I were on the computer using name generators to come up with our "other" names-- this was to funny to resist posting, going forward could you all call me by my Gangsta name???

1. YOUR NAME (just your first name) Ashley

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of your name then add izzle) Ashizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) Pink Bunny

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the street you live on) Stone Carol
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Broas

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink) Red Tea

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of Your last name, any letter) Soa

8. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents middle names) Diane Anderson

9. GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets) Black Henry (we don't really have a pet so I am going with the name Joe gave the big spider out front)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Black Henry sounds like Black Superman...maybe that was Carter's Goth name:-)

Julie Holt said...

my detective name is green donkey...think anyone will hire me for any investigative work?

Ashley B said...

Well I would hire you but I think I would be less concerned with your name and more concerned with why your favorite animal is a donkey :)