Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm Bringing Bloggin' back --yeah

Okay that title is an attempt at a play on Justin Timberlake's "Bringing Sexy Back", for those of you not up with the hip hop scene--

But seriously -- does it seem to you all that folks have been in a blogging lull- I know I feel like I have been in a lull-- and I check my little blog roll daily and today did have some nice updates-- but it just seems like a slow time-- so thought I would give everyone a little boost-- but don't really know how to do that besides saying-- GO BLOG YA'LL, I need some entertainment--

Couple of Random updates

Carter is still gonna be Black superman, but we did see "Red Superman" in Walmart the other day.

He had "Rylie Rolies" at school the other day , I said "rylie rolies" he said "no no Rolie Polies", then he said "I love Rylie Rolies" , that was our conversation on the way to swim the other night -- Payten use to call them Rolie Polies too

Thanks to Maci I found out Payten has a little crush-- It is always good to have a friend that will open up to you and give you the scoop-- embarrassed Payten, but gets me in the know-- for all of you that are local--- you may know little Ryan Abbott-- well Payten told Mace she had a little crush-- I think she has given up on Aaron -- still time though

For the aunts that read, and the grandmas that sporadically read-- We had Payten's teacher conference-- she is doing super well-- she is a smarty pants-- and her teacher loves her-- and we all know where she gets that smartness and likeability from -- (that would be me--in case anyone had to stop and think)

Joe leaves for China in 12 days-- SO SAD--but I have put in my list of designer things for him to bring back

I think that is it-- now to everyone reading this-- you have been tagged and have to blog within 24 hours or something bad will happen --like I will be really sad

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the tag...I have been sitting on those stories all week and needed that:-) You Rock!!!!

mindy said...

Great. Now the whole world knows your husband will be out of town and when he leaves. You must not watch as many Lifetime movies as I do...

Stephanie said...

wonder what "rylie rolies" are ...

Julie Holt said...

okay...what are rylie rolies, how dare you tell who you girl is crushing on..and HEY ASHLEY....long time no see!!! come check out my blog and maybe you will have a bit of entertainment! You have a beautiful family....

julie hall holt

mikejulieaddisonalex.blogspot.com

Ashley B said...

How about that -- Julie and Stephie-- both commenting- nice-- by the way Rylie Rolies-- are Raviolies

Sorry I should have translated in the blog

Great hearing from you girls

Rebecca said...

I think I saw that same Lifetime movie Mindy is talking about....