Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lovin' tha Patti!!!

Several months ago I decided to take Mindy's advice and try Lowes Foods To Go, and I am sold. I save time, money, and a headache, and best part of it all --the customer service is FIRST CLASS, thanks to Patti "our" personal shopper.

Now Patti isn't always my personal shopper, in fact Heather is a great little personal shopper too, but Patti is always there to look after me. If ever there is a problem-- I just call Patti up who takes care of it, in a flash and with a smile. You just don't find customer service like Patti displays anymore.

So no more walking those long groceries aisles with two kids asking for everything they see. In fact I don't dread shopping anymore. Now I put the kids to bed and shop on my comfy couch. I use coupons because I now have time, I shop for specials, and use the Lowes Circular, and guess what we have really saved money, so much that my "cheap" hubby said we could go on a family date tomorrow night with the saved money- --See even Joe is happy with Lowe's Food to go.

So try it -- if you live in Indian Trail --you have to use the Matthews store so you can meet the famous Patti too.

One little warning, if you are like me the first time you try it you may feel a little weird. I told Patti on my first shop that I was feeling a little lazy-- but as always-Patti was right on time-- she said- let us do this for you, it is like getting a manicure or pedicure-- and she is right--I deserve this time back --this is more time for fun stuff.

So I end this with the infamouse words of Mindy Horner-- A line which has now become Patti's tag line---SHOP ON PATTI!!!- (and thanks for all you do!!!)


OH and one more thing in case I forget-- if you do decide to try it-- Tell Patti I sent you -- so I can get 1000 Green Points :)-- HE HE HE

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I have been hearing many good things about the lowe's food shopping...I may have to try this.

WV Girl said...

I can't get Paul to try the online shopping thing. Maybe you can convince him. You know how weird he is liking to shop and all.

mindy said...

Shop on!