Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7 more hours of flight

Only 7 more hours until the plane lands. It sucks to not be able to talk to Joe ALL NIGHT LONG... so I sit here and blog in my misery :) while he probably rests on his last half of the flight. It was hard to explain to the kids that they can't talk to daddy tonight. And tomorrow can't come soon enough-- and when tomorrow does come only 7 days left.

So Joe I hope you check my blog while you are gone and if so here is a little message for you. 我想念您,仓促家


Have someone there translate it for you --but I can't be held responsible for anything it says- if it is something bad-- I used an online translator-- and you never know with those things

5 comments:

WV Girl said...

Looks like we are both kinda blah tonight.

Rebecca said...

Blah is a good word...too many things happened. It seems to be hitting us all. The good thing is we are all friends and know I am always here for each of you!!!!!

Stephanie said...

You are a trip with your online translator!

mindy said...

There you go telling the world he is gone again. Are you nuts?? Like you aren't a scaredy cat already!

ps- I am fluent in Chinese and that was not a kind message.

Anonymous said...

Though I was so excited for the trip to get here, after a couple of days I am ready to go back home to the family. I knew I would miss you all but I didn’t know it would be this bad. So far I have not been any place to take any pictures but when I take some I will post them so you can share with everybody if you want. I miss you all very much and the days seem to be crawling by. I can’t wait to get back home. I love you all!! JOE