Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Little Pay Pay

I had lunch with Payten the other day for the first time this year. It is so funny, every year I worry about her, will she be okay, will she make new friends, will she be good for her teachers, and every year she falls right into place in no time. I look at her and I am just so proud of the little girl she has become.


So I was thinking as I was leaving lunch --of all the things that make me so proud of her-- don't get me wrong-- she has her days --as all kids do---but overall she is just a good kid-- so I wanted to take a minute to put some things in writing to let her know why I am so proud of her-
  • She is loving- still cuddly at 7
  • She is confident-- not afraid of taking on new adventures-- thanks (Pay Pay) for taking on the new afterschool with no hesitation or complaining
  • She is an AWESOME big sister

  • She makes me laugh (Payten I love your Joedaddy Dance)

  • She is good to her friends and her teachers tell me she is even good to kids that do not always fit in

  • She is responsible

  • She is positive

  • She is kind and caring

And this is just the short list

So Pay Pay-- Thank you for being such a super kid-- you make me so happy everyday-- I am so proud of you and want you to always be reminded of the joy you bring to my life.



I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK-- AND BACK UP AND BACK DOWN AGAIN ;)

5 comments:

WV Girl said...

That's so sweet. I sent this comment last night but for some reason it didn't go through.

mindy said...

She is one in a million. I love her...truly love that little girl.

Ashley B said...

AAWWWWW

Georgia said...

I'm sitting here tearing up! So sweet! She is a special little girl- remember the days in the NICU when we just wanted her to eat her bottles? I can't believe how grown up she is! I hope Ellie will fall into the same- good to her friends and good for her teachers....the jury is still out on that one! :)

Ashley B said...

I could never forget those NICU days-- and how awesome you were coming to take care of me and my little Pay Pay