Sunday, September 14, 2008

A "Blessing" in disguise

It has taken me a while to figure out how to get the video thing going on my new computer-- but I finally did and can now post this Carter Video-- it works out good though and probably timely considering all of the bad press I have given the booger lately

Here he is singing "God our Father" , it is the song they sing at lunch at their daycare and don't you forget that because he is quick to tell you -- "We not sing at nack time only lunch"

And the bad part of it all is when he was first singing it he was singing God Our Father over and over and I thought he was saying "Carter Farter" and I was telling him that wasn't nice-- thankfully Payten corrected me quick-- she said Mom he is singing God Our Father--- I had no clue they sang this at their daycare-- Thanks Pay Pay for setting me straight.

(PS. before you start this video-- go all the way to the bottom of my blog and put my playlist on pause to pause the lovely music :))

4 comments:

WV Girl said...

He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great job Carter, Next time teach Mommy the words

mindy said...

Andy never mentioned this song...I wonder if he sings it or if he is the kid that is already eating while the others are praying?

Jo said...

LOL! It totally sounds like "Carter Farter"! Thanks for the huge laugh. See you soon.

Love,

Cousin Jo