Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mommy's Morning Out

Nothing better than sharing a mommy's morning out with your buddy (and our kids of course). And what could be more fun than taking the kids to Monkey Joe's and Chick-fil-a?-- why taking them to the Halloween Store of course---

I almost pee'd my pants (not sure if I should blog that out loud) when Payten, Sara, and Grace tried these masks on-- look at this group of beauties


And have you ever seen a cuter Michael Myers (I think Rebecca almost pee'd her pants on this)


Okay-- maybe I have seen one cuter Michael Myers--(btw looks like Payten was better at lining up the eyeholes than me)

Thanks Rara for inviting us to your "third" fourth birthday party-- we had a great time-- you deserved all three birthday parties and more---(sounds like this multiple Birthday party thing is becoming quite the trend)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost pee'd my pants reading this blog...love it:-) What a great day!

Can't wait to begin my time in the blog world.
Rebecca