Saturday, September 6, 2008

I should learn my lesson

At work I could get fired for sharing passwords-- why do I not remember that at home??

You see that "I must admit blog" below-- okay 3 ways you know I didn't write that post
  1. I wouldn't admit jealousy-- not yet-- not until we have worked out more and I am not in the lead-- then I "might" say I am a little jealous

  2. I only know one person that frequently says "Sad day for me" and that is not me

  3. When I was at the gym with my hubby last night (because some one-- not naming any names) got a little cocky (Mindy Horner) and believed the results of one machine that registered way low in one metric--so she didn't feel the need to exercise another night) --sorry digressed-- When I was at the gym last night-- Colin (fitness center personnel) settled our debate when he told me and Joe that he found out the machine was actually broken

Now who's sad day is it??? Silly girl :) thanks for keeping me smilin' and motivated to lose weight-- now let's get to work and see who will "really" get to 16 first!!

1 comment:

mindy said...

Not to keep stirring the pot but I didn't even use your password- just your laptop. Secondly you made it sound that you are ahead. We should just clarify that isn't the case... Thirdly- it is so fun to mess with you! :)