Monday, August 25, 2008

Growing up

Today was the start of Payten's 2nd grade year-- Joe is beside himself--on our way to take her to school this morning - he said to her 3 times --"Shorty you are growing up to fast"-- and even asked her if she would still give him love at school-- she said --"YES Daddy" --whew--thank goodness--she didn't break his heart this year--just give it time

I thought I would put in a pic from the exact same time last year --a picture of her first day of first grade so you can see how much she has matured---


Last Year

This Year


3 comments:

mindy said...

Andy said, "wow. She looks good." :) He also said to tell you he took care of Carter today- "weally good."

Georgia said...

I can't believe she is in second grade- I think she is growing up too fast! Ellie is already asking about kindergarten....that makes me sad to think about!

Joe said...

Daddy's little girl. Only if we could stop time!!!