Tuesday, August 5, 2008

All dressed up and SOME place to go

We had our first "formal" event last weekend as a family- we went to a wedding for my Cousin Meghann (which by the way made me feel really old; I have watched her grow up)--

I was a bit nervous taking the kids to a ceremony where they had to be quiet for at least 30 mins-- but they did really well--in fact Carter fell asleep-- and it was fun to play dress up--it is not often I get to wear a dress anymore-- but Of course I got no pictures of myself as I stayed behind the camera-- actually Joe got a couple of me and Carter dancing but they were two dark to see --- oh well-- maybe next time-- here are a couple of shots we did get....



4 comments:

U BRING ME JOI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
U BRING ME JOI said...

cute pics!

mindy said...

Those are really good but I want to see you in your dress! I don't know if we didn't talk about this again or if I have just forgotten but, did you find the right chunky accessories??

Georgia said...

They are precious! I can't wait to see them on Saturday!!!