Friday, April 11, 2008

These are the Days to Remember




My friend Georgia has started a blog, and on one hand, I just love that I can keep up with her family and little Ellie's adventures since they have moved to Florida. On the other hand, it has made me a bit sad that we are so far away...

See Georgia is one of my College buddies along with Christina and Deirdre--- We have been a part of each others lives for over 15 years and have experienced most everything together-- and if we weren't together we certainly talked about it. We had slumber parties with melted chocolate mints, concerts, and road trips from Florida, to Washington DC, to South Carolina, to Rockingham, Mooresville, Wilimington, Southern Pines and Sanford-- We were in each others weddings (BTW God Blessed Texas when C got married) and have been right there at each new little addition to our families (and many of their Birthday parties too). We have shared our fears, our joys, our good times and bad--and continue to be close at heart even though geographically we are far apart---

Georgie, Deej, and C-- It has been way too long since our last girls weekend together-- and I miss you guys--but glad to know that I will always have you in my life

Let's get together soon....Hope you enjoy the show---

1 comment:

Georgia said...

I'm sitting here tearing up and laughing all at the same time! I have such good memories and can easily laugh out loud if I think about all our fun times in college and since then....weddings, babies, driving to see Deirdre after Amelia was born. We really need to work to schedule a weekend-maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle.....I miss you too! I love you - Georgia