Monday, March 24, 2008

Almost Busted...



Sometimes I just don't know where I get my skill......

Saturday night, Joe and I were playing Easter Bunny and as I was walking down the stairs my foot slipped and I slid halfway down the stairs-- I hurt my tail bone so bad -- and my elbow-- Joe was laughing so hard he was crying-- and it didn't help that my hands were full of Easter toys -- so that stuff went flying down the stairs-- and between the stuff rolling down the stairs and me going thud halfway down, it is a miracle we didn't get caught because it was very loud.... and if either one of the kids would have gotten up-- we would have been busted---arms full of stuff... well at least Joe still had his arms full of stuff..mine was at the bottom of the steps--

Thankfully nothing broke--on me or the toys--

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey laughed? Tell him I'm comin' for him.....

mindy said...

Maybe you didn't get busted but it sounds like you sure busted it!

Anonymous said...

Tell Joe I am coming for him, too. I will be with Paul!! If Joe needs a joke to laugh at, I can send him some. You never laugh at an accident that could hurt someone physically. Sometimes I don't even laugh at America's Funiest Videos, 'cause they look like they really injured someone. Aunt Linda