Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me....





Oh did I sing that out loud? He he he-- Really I am not singing Happy Birthday to myself so that everyone knows it is my birthday today-- really, I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone about a completely Blog worthy moment. It wasn't today, it was Saturday, so I guess it was my Pre-Birthday.

Joe told me that he had planned a date for us and the kids, but little did I know he had a little more up his sleeve. So he made me sit around the house until 5:00 on Saturday. And pretty much every hour on the hour, I was asking him-- what are we doing tonight and he would respond with-- what does it matter, don't you want to go on a date with me and the kids-- man was I getting irritated--


So when we pulled into Carrabbas--boy was I happy ---because I love Carrabbas-- but the best was yet to come. Because the Brown party of 4 was really more like the Brown party of 20. Joe invited our family to a little party in my honor-- and even did a last minute invite to the Horners ( I think because I was feeling guilty for cancelling a family fun night). Unfortunately because my birthday is around the holiday most everyone else is traveling --thanks mom-- HE HE HE

Seriously--It was such a cool surprise and made me feel extra special-- THANK YOU JOE FOR MAKING MY 32nd BIRTHDAY THE BEST EVER!!!! (even better than the Chucky Cheese parties I had as a kid, and those were pretty darn cool) I REALLY APPRECIATE THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO TO MAKING THIS BIRTHDAY SPECIAL FOR ME--- I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST.

Also, thank you to everyone for coming, especially Mom and David who had to make the 2 hour trip I love you all

(Oh and BTW before I end this I would like to make one little comment-- Like Mother like Daughter-- look at the date on Mom's pics-- guess you can see I get it honest :) )

2 comments:

mindy said...

We were honored to be part of the Brownies birthday celebration. Pretty good sirloin marsala too. But the best part is....we are the SAME age now!!!! Who do you think looks younger?

Ashley B said...

Well you can take younger-- if I get prettier and wiser :)