Friday, January 4, 2008

Another Cute Conversation



Hope these aren't getting boring to anyone because they are fun for me....

Scene:
Yesterday riding down the road.......

Carter: "AWESOME!!"

Me: "Did you just say awesome?"

Carter: "Uh huh"

Me: "What's awesome?"

Carter: "Uhhhhh, Brown horsey"

Me: "Very Smart Carter that was a brown horsey"

Carter: "That udder one not brown"

Me: "That is right Carter the other one was White"


Scene:
Yesterday at home

Me (singing): "Old McDonald had a Farm...."

Carter: "Hush it"

Me (singing): "And on that Farm.."

Carter: "Hush it"

(not funny when he says it to sissy when she is talking; but couldn't stop laughing everytime he said it to my singing--probably confusing him with that message huh??)


Scene:
Yesterday sitting at the computer-- I had a credit card in my mouth

Carter: "Not put that in your mouth!!"

Me: (I took it out and put it on my lap)

Carter (taking it from me): "I wipe dat off"

Oh how fun--

2 comments:

mindy said...

I fixed it so your music stays on when people are commenting. Is that what you wanted?

I like it when Carter says "B-rad"

Ashley B said...

Yes-- how did you do that?