Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One fancy contraption...


Okay here's the situation-- traveling in Connecticut this week, went to the bathroom in the restaurant two little old ladies were standing there staring in the stall with the door open-- as soon as I opened the door they looked at me and said--- you have to see this --come here....

The lady waved her hand over this sensor on the toilet ---and there we all stood staring at this contraption-- this little arm came out over the toilet seat, and the toilet seat lifted and started going around in a circle-- in this little arm was a sanitizing cloth that wiped the whole top of the seat-- as we stood there in amazement the little old lady said "I have never seen anything like that" and turned to me and said-- "now you can use that and you won't think it is wet because someone wet on it, it is wet because it is clean"

When I went back to my table I saw the ladies telling everyone at there table-- I wonder if they all took the tour before they left--

They sure do have some fancy contraptions in these here Northern parts---

2 comments:

mindy said...

But I have to wonder, is it the same cloth every time? Did ya still squat? I hope so because if that's the same cloth...

Ashley B said...

I did still squat-