Thursday, December 13, 2007

And the white stuff keeps coming.....

I am stuck in the Hotel room-- office closed at 12:00 noon today; snow started coming down at 11:00am and we are supposed to be getting 2 inches per hour until 8:00 tonight. It is beautiful-- if I could figure out how to get a cell phone picture on here you could see too. I am sure I looked like quite the tourist to these Connecticut folks when I was snapping shots of the snow to send back home-- but it is okay -- I don't get to see this enough at home-- and brings back that little kid feeling--

You know it is bad when you are in the North and they are closing schools, offices, the airport etc-- so I am just hoping tomorrow is as predicted-- 40 degrees-- just like I like it-- snow comes, you see it, get some good pics, then leaves the next day--

And most importantly -- tomorrow is my travel home day-- I can't be late for that-- I MISS MY BABIES-- (all 3)

3 comments:

LynntheLynx said...

Girl I am right here with ya hanging in this hotel. The snow ia AWESOME but it can stop anytime now so we can get home tomorrow. I have to say all ya'll that reads Ash's blog that she has been a lifesaver in BlackBelt training. She's a smart little thing and keeps us all in sync. Being from the south and not getting snow I have seen the neatest thing up in the north- when people park when it's snowing they put their windsheild wiper blades straight up....so they don't freeze. Never would of thought of that. Learn something everyday. I can't believe I found someone else who listens to a little EarlTC- That's some old school country music.
Just heard the news we are up to 7 inches and it's not slowing down. It's time for us to all go out and make a snowman.

mindy said...

Alright so I did come back downstairs tonight. Gotta say I am a little worried about you. Wish I had had the right words for you tonight. Call me in the AM.

And Lynn is telling on you, I knew you were a smart nerd hiding behind that sarcastic smile! :)

Ashley B said...

Actually you always know the right things to say-- except when you call me a nerd (:-- Seriously --thank you so much for being there for me last night-- even when you were just listening it made all the difference!! Love Ya SBF