Sunday, November 18, 2007

Revenge is Sweet....

To get a little history you must double click on the "good clean fun" blog attached and read...
Sweet Tea for Me: Just some good clean fun

I like when people get me because it just gives me a chance to get them back-----let me tell you about it..

Was walking in the Walmart Parking lot yesterday... Noticed a Black and Silver Durango owned by Mindy Horner. Had a turkey fryer to return in customer service, had a flashback of situation described above.. had an idea..and what happened next? Everyone in Walmart heard the following:

"Attention Walmart guests, This is a customer page for Mindy Horner, please meet your party in Customer service, Mindy Horner please meet your party in customer service"

AHHHHHH revenge is sweet

2 comments:

mindy said...

The thing is I *instantly* knew it had to be YOU! Yet being the gracious gal I am, I tromped all the way back up to the front of the store. Just for you babe. :)

Ashley B said...

Let's see tomorrow how many people at school heard you get paged--remember you are a local celeb--HE HE HE-- and it is the beginning of the busy christmas season-- did you notice how many people were there yesterday :)