Tuesday, September 18, 2007

To my IBS friend ***This Blog's for you****

So before today-- I had the best idea for my next blog, but then life happened, and I couldn't miss out on an awesome blog opportunity to spotlight a rare connection---

Have you ever met someone and as soon as you meet them --you know there is something cool-- and pretty instantly you relate to them. Well today that happened to me with my new friend, and I found out today, that we don't just relate-- we relate in a way that only we can understand. With that said........
  • We may never be able to go on long trips together-- we may never make it
  • And we may never be able to handle stressful situations with all the kids---there may be no one to watch the kids

But one thing is for sure-- we will have great stories to share that only we understand. So in honor of this great connection made today -- I have written a little song for my IBS friend--

When you're riding in the car, and the station's just to far-- think of me your IBS friend

When you're with a group of strangers, and you feel like you're in danger--think of me your IBS friend

When you're driving in the snow, and all the stores are closed--think of me your IBS friend

When you're anywhere but home, and you feel the need to roam--think of me your IBS friend

So I have said no names to protect the innocent-- but you know who you are-- and here's to you my IBS friend-- may we share with each other--many great memories of our racing minds and last minute, frantic, dashes to that safe place----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. that is truly priceless. love it!

Anonymous said...

just had to read it again....awesome blog. thanks for sharing ;)