Sunday, July 10, 2011

Payten Gives Back



I picked Payten up from school one day and she said...

"I have an idea mommy"

I said what's that..

She says 

"I am going to make bracelets and sell them for $0.50 a piece"

I thought-- okay my little entrepreneur 

She says
"It was my friends idea, but she is going to keep her money to buy things, I am going to give all of mine away to Jesus" 

She has made close to $40-- and kept none of it

If that doesn't make a mom proud I don't know what could!!

(SIDE NOTE: Jesus is the kid that their tithe goes to at church--they have his little picture posted in their classrooms--and yes it is kinda funny that the kid that they give money too is named Jesus-- even though you and I know how to say it-- think of the funny stories that must be coming from the Kindergarten classes at Church)  

1 comment:

peggy said...

This made me get a little tear in my eye. Tell Payten I am so proud of her!