Thursday, July 14, 2011

Date Weekend

So I planned an entire date weekend for Joe-- kept all the secrets-- and surprised him with it all (yes I was proud of myself for keeping secrets) -- and I must say he did a great job at going with the flow without knowing a plan-- and for those who know him-- you know that was a great accomplishment for him -- We stayed downtown all weekend.

So want to know what was on the itinerary-- well here you go:


I know what you must be thinking (besides the fact that I am goofy for making an itinerary)-- an Itinerary is a plan right?-- I know it is-- but it was full of hints-- and Joe didn't even try to figure out the hints-- 

But wanna know our favorite part? We went on a Segway tour of Downtown Charlotte care of Queen City Segways-- and even though after hearing the instructions for driving these things I was nervous  regretting my decision to add this to our itinerary-- I actually got pretty good with this machine-- you could say I am a Segway Master now- -kinda like Paul Blart Mall Cop

Anyway-- Joe enjoyed it too-- full of smiles (can't see it in the picture but I promise it was there the whole time-- he was pretty excited and cute about this toy he got to play with)-- 

And I think he was a little proud that I wasn't as wussy nervous as the other girls on our tour. Check out the cool picture I got of downtown-- and yes I took that one handed while styling on my segway-- Yep that's right-- Segway Master right here.  




Ps.  Have I said how wonderful our date was-- not just cause I planned it (ha ha), it was just full of sweetness, love, and time to enjoy each other--definitely on top of the list of great memories (of us)!! (that would be a Keith Urban song reference for those of you that didn't get it-- cause we went to his concert on our date weekend).  K officially rambling-- off to bed now!

1 comment:

peggy said...

Hooray, I am so glad you had fun!! I am also glad to hear the segway tour is fun. I want to try it. We went on the ghost tour last weekend, it was pretty fun.